Armoza International Media Ltd.
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Website!
We are a company founded in 2005, which is part of the ITV group, specializing in development, production and distribution of television formats and programs. We distribute our content globally and collaborate with all the major production companies and broadcasting networks worldwide.
The terms "we", "our", "Armoza" and "the Company" refer to Armoza International Media Ltd. and anyone acting on its behalf. The term "you" refers to any visitor of the Website and/or any person submitting content on this Website.
By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and represent that you have read and understood their terms. If you do not accept all of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
We may change or otherwise modify these Terms and Conditions in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms and Conditions. Any revisions will take effect upon posting.
B. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, content, software or products obtained from or through this Website, nor interfere with any content, information or the usability of this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose;
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website; or
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used in connection with the Website.
C. UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS
Armoza does not accept and/or review unsolicited materials and/or submissions of any kind, including, but not limited to, any ideas, concepts, pitches, suggestions, stories, scripts, treatments, formats, videos, reels and/or other works. Any and all unsolicited materials and/or submissions will not be reviewed and will immediately be discarded.
If you choose to submit any such content to this Website you acknowledge the above and you agree that you will have no demands and/or claims against Armoza whatsoever.
Without derogating from the above or from any applicable law, you agree to defend and indemnify the Company and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Website.
E. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions are governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of, connected with or relating to these Terms and Conditions, shall be submitted to and will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in the Tel Aviv district in Israel.