Armoza International Media Ltd.
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Website!
We are a company founded in 2005 specializing in development and distribution of television formats and programs. We distribute our content globally and collaborate with all the major broadcasting networks worldwide.
The terms "we", "our", "Armoza" and "the Company" refer to Armoza International Media Ltd. The term "you" refers to any visitor of the Website and/or any person contributing content on this Website, including submitters of ideas for a new TV format or a TV show.
By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and represent that you have read and understood their terms. If you do not accept all of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
We may change or otherwise modify these Terms and Conditions in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms and Conditions. Any revisions will take effect upon posting.
B. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, content, software or products obtained from or through this Website, nor interfere with any content, information or the usability of this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
1. use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
2. access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose;
3. take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
4. deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose;
5. "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website; or
6. attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used in connection with the Website.
C. SUBMISSION OF IDEA
Armoza welcomes your submission of an idea and your participation in the journey of development of a TV format or a TV show by Armoza (the "Activity").
The following rules shall apply to your participation in the Activity, and by virtue of submitting an idea to this Website you agree to these terms of participation, and you will have no demands and/or claims against Armoza whatsoever:
1. Armoza invites you to raise an idea for a TV format or a TV show as described in these Terms and Conditions (the "Idea").
2. An Idea shall include a short description for a suggested original TV format in English or Hebrew.
3. In order to participate in the Activity you need to be 18 years old or over at the time of submission of the Idea.
4. When you submit an Idea, you are required to provide the following authentic personal details: full name, address, phone number and email address.
5. You must provide authentic, existing and accurate details. In the event that the details provided by you are found to be false, incomplete, misleading, violating third party’s rights or belong to another person or entity other than you, Armoza has the right to deny your participation in the Activity and you shall be liable for any damage caused by such behavior.
7. Armoza shall select suitable Idea/s, according to its sole discretion, for further examination for the purpose of creation and development of a TV format based on such Idea (the "Chosen Idea").
8. If your Idea shall be selected as a Chosen Idea, we will notify you by e-mail or by a phone call according to the details provided by you. Armoza does not guarantee reply to submitters of Ideas that are not a Chosen Idea.
9. If your Idea is a Chosen Idea, Armoza may invite you, to an explanatory meeting. If Armoza decides to try to develop your Idea it shall offer you to sign an agreement. Under such agreement, you shall authorize Armoza to further develop the Idea. This agreement shall also include the terms and conditions on the basis of which Armoza may start developing the Chosen Idea, in exchange for the agreed fee that you shall be entitled to.
10. Armoza shall have the right, but shall not be obligated, to promote the development of a Chosen Idea to a TV format or other works and/or products, and shall not be obligated to perform any action or provide any consideration other than if you shall sign an agreement with Armoza and only as specifically provided under such agreement. The decisions made by Armoza shall be final. You will have no claim of any kind against such decisions.
11. You are obligated to maintain confidentiality in respect of all communication between you and Armoza for a period of two (2) years after the day of the explanatory meeting with Armoza.
12. In the event that an Idea is not chosen by Armoza as a Chosen Idea within three (3) months of its submission, or if you receive a notice that your Idea has been rejected, then you shall be free to exploit the Idea without any claims and demands from Armoza.
13. You confirm that the Idea which you have submitted or shall submit to the Activity is your original Idea and/or you have the full right to raise such an Idea under the Activity, and the Idea does not violate any intellectual property rights or other types of rights of any third parties.
14. In case that the Idea violates any third party rights, you will be fully liable for and hold harmless and indemnify Armoza against any and all claims, losses or damages that may be caused to Armoza in connection with such use.
15. In light of the fact that all people share a certain level of commonality, and similar ideas are raised by many different minds, simultaneously or at different times, you acknowledge that your Idea or a similar Idea may have already been introduced or shall be introduce to Armoza and in such case Armoza shall not have any obligation to you. The submission of an Idea and/or any other engagement you may have with Armoza or its representatives shall not restrict Armoza from using similar creations or information and it will not constitute a violation of any law or obligation.
16. You agree that Armoza and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of the implementation of these Terms and Conditions or in case you have operated unlawfully with respect to the Activity.
Without derogating from the above or from any applicable law, you agree to defend and indemnify the Company and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
1. your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents referenced herein;
2. your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
3. your use of this Website.
E. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions are governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of, connected with or relating to these Terms and Conditions, shall be submitted to and will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in the Tel Aviv district in Israel.